Subject: USB[HP] to USB[Normal] plug ?
From: Sa'ad SAEED (saad_nl_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-01

The usb cable that comes from Archos is a normal one
with both ends the same.
Sometiems, scanners and cameras use a different kind
of USB cable that is either blocky on one side or very
small.
I ask this because whenever i go someone's house and
show them my baby, i want to be able to connect to
their PC soemtimes, and unless i have the usb cable i
cant... while most of them have HP printers with the
blocky usb cable. I was wondering if there is a plug
in the market which can be out onto the blocky side of
the USB and be converted into the normal one?
If such a thing exists, it would be mini like the
green USB to PS2 converters u get with new mice these days.

=====
Regards,
Sa'ad