Subject: Re: Dynamic playlists
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-07-02

Hardeep Sidhu wrote:
> 1. Insert - Add track(s) to playlist. If no other tracks have been inserted
> then the selected will be added immediately after current playing track,
> otherwise they will be added to end of insertion list.
> 2. Insert first - Add track(s) immediately after current playing track, no
> matter what else has been inserted.

These two options feel a bit confusing and might need clearer names. At least "Insert first" sounds to me like the file will be inserted at the very top of the playlist. Perhaps "Insert here" or something?

> 3. Recursively Insert Directories - If set to Yes then, when you insert/queue
> a directory, all subdirectories will also be inserted.

Could this (also?) be a question each time you queue a directory? I can see how someone might want to add some dirs recursively but not others.

--
Björn