Subject: RE: [ rockbox-Patches-745933 ] Dynamic playlists
From: Henry Tremolo (
Date: 2003-07-02

Hello, Hardeep and other guys!

I just downloaded a bleeding edge build and I can't start a normal
playlist anymore. When in idle mode (no songs playing) and I try to
open some playlist, it just says: "end of the playlist" and doesn't
play anything.

When I play some file before trying to play a playlist, it loads
the playlist and goes to WPS, but the playlist only contains many
pieces of the previously played file. So, i tried to start a playlist
("christian.m3u" )containing 1001 songs when a "Bo Kaspers orkester"
song was playing. Now the WPS says that i'm listening "Christian.m3u"
and it contains the BKO song 1001 times.

So.. nice feature, but still having something to fix :)

Kuukausimaksuton nettiyhteys:
Yli 12000 logoa ja soittoääntä: