Subject: Re: Car audio
From: Roy Horton (roy_at_spiderdesigns.com)
Date: 2003-07-02

I have an "hard-wired" fm modulator like the one Andre talks about,
that connects right to the stereo... Got it at Circuit City... Just
make sure they don't sell you the wireless one that simple transmits
to an FM Band... it is a little cheaper, doesn't require any
installation, but I have found does not work very good...

Roy

--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 07/02/2003

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:10:05 +0200, Andre Roessel wrote: > connect my AJBR20 to it. Now I have a new radio/CD player. Are there > any general ways to connect the jukebox to such a player? Yes, I know The only one I know is a small FM-transmitter/modulator that connects to the arial line and will create a "personal FM station" on the radio. Gruss,

Andre.