Subject: Re: Car audio
From: Mark Bright (Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-07-02

I have the "Sound Feeder SF121 FM Stereo transmitter", and with the car
stationary in front of the house, it works really well... Trouble is if I
actually drive the car - more than a couple of miles from the house in any
direction and I need to change the channel its broadcasting on.

If anyone living in the West Midlands (UK) knows of a 'Spare' slot on the FM
network I would be interested to hear...

Mark