Subject: RE: Dynamic playlists
From: henri (hdavidlists_at_free.fr)
Date: 2003-07-03

 Btw there is something missing....

 While playing, if I press stop (accidentaly or not...) there
 is NO WAY to resume play. It would be prefect if I could
 press ON to go back to WPS and there press play to resume
 play. Is that possible ???

 What about the nice looking sound menu / UI keymap we saw few
 months ago in the patch list ?

 henri