Subject: RE: Playing a dynamic playlist?

RE: Playing a dynamic playlist?

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:26:54 -0700

> > Assuming nothing else is playing, it will start play automatically.
> > Otherwise, the track(s) you inserted will be added to whatever
> playlist is
> > currently playing.
>
> This isn't happening on version 030702-0020 (clean build for
> tarball); do I need today's build for this to work?--

I haven't changed anything related to this since the initial commit. I just
tried the last two daily builds and everything is working as expected for
me. What were you trying to insert? Was any error reported?

You may also want to try one of the daily build binaries to make sure there
isn't an issue with your build.

-Hardeep