Subject: Re: Cygwin dev link
Date: 2003-07-04

hi simon

> 9:54pm up 66 days, 21:01, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
mhhh - must have been a network problem or such.
another possibility could be temporary heavy load on that machine (it`s a
vserver - j`know? - see

if you want to evaluate new version of the sdk i have in "queue" please
leave me a`s smaller, it`s even easier to install and it supports
building the uisimulator. i`m currently doing some "quality control" - so i`m sure
it installs and runs without hassle on all win32 OS`s.

> This link appears to be down? Is this a stale link?
> <>
> Is there anywhere else to get hold of the win32-sdk
> BBCi at
> stated.
> If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do
> not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
> reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the
> BBC monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
> signify your consent to this.

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++