Subject: Wrong button problem
From: John Donahue (john.donahue_at_excite.com)
Date: 2003-07-05

Possible solution to wrong button problem.
On my unit, I noticed that when the wrong button occurs, it's immediately _after_ the occurrence of the correct button. So maybe that could be fixed through rockbox, that is, allow rapid succession of the same key but filter out any other keypresses within a very small tolerance.
JohnD

Scott wrote:
has anyone else noticed that sometimes when you press up you get the f2 menu? i've always thought
that i had just hit it by mistake and didn't notice, but its happened enough times that i don't
think it can be that. it seems to happen randomly, and its probably a hardware issue, and not
rockbox, but i thought i'd ask anyway.

thanks,

-scott

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com