Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder 6GB - ATTN Linus
From: Sharon (sharon25_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-07-06

Thank you, Linus, for your response. I appreciate your kindness.
However, it turned out that the unit just wasn't going to work for
me, so I had to return it. It's too bad, because if it had worked
properly I would have loved it! It had the Rockbox system on it,
whick seemed great. However, it crashed XP twice when I connected it,
so badly that the little window that came up wanting to send
Microsoft an error report couldn't do it.

I liked the 6GB unit, too, because it was big enough for my needs but
cost much less than the 20+GB units out there.

Anyway, thanks for your help...

Sharon