Subject: Re: Flash Boot: the video

Re: Flash Boot: the video

From: planet <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:57:42 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Magnus Holmgren" <lear_at_algonet.se>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 12:54 PM

> planet wrote:
>
> > This is what I want to have!!
> >
> > No more waiting for 20 to 30 seconds.
> > By the way : Great video.. Nice job!
>
> You mean a recorder actually takes that long to start? I've seen that
> claim before, but it seemed strange since I can get my player to start
> playing music within 7 seconds of pressing on.

OK,
perhaps I haven't really told the truth or stopped the time, but it takes so
long, especially when the music is playing and for some reason it just stops
and the JBR freezes, I have this problem nearly everyday and then I have to
shut it down, turn it on and wait. This is boring, and seems to take hours.
Especially if you are walking through the streets and have to this process.

Has someone this problems, too? (Music stops and the AJB freezes, sometimes
it doesn't really "hung up" but I have to wait a minute or even longer until
it continous to play)

Have a nice day
Fred