Subject: Re: IRC page on the web site
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2003-07-06

Yeah, I agree. Why do something that is only helpful for _some_ people?
There is just sooooo much work involved to add a link to a web page :(
...and I, for one, don't have a web browser with IRC support!

Out of curiosity, which browser DOES support IRC?
If it's a *nix thing, you'll get all the geeks on your side in seconds!
If it's a Windoze thing, I'd be interested to try it myself... Still using
Opera 6 here atm.