Subject: Re: IRC page on the web site
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-07-06

On my XP machine :
IE 6 (SP2) - The Page Cannot Be Displayed
Mozilla 1.5a - irc is Not a Registered Protocol (Dialog Box)
Opera 7.11 - The address type is unknown or unsupported (Dialog Box)

So I would also ask "Out of curiosity, which browser DOES support IRC?", and
add "is the reason for failure Platform Related, or missing Configuration?"