Subject: any way to distinguish Player/Recorder/FM at _runtime_ ?
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-07-06

Hi,

I've completed my decompressing boot loader for the flash. Since it is
dual-boot (one permanent Rockbox image for safety, one to mess around with), I
need to query the keypad during powerup. Currently I check for F1 pressed (will
be Menu for Player), but this code differs across all 3 platforms. I don't
really like to have 3 different builds for it, is there some trick how I can
find out by e.g. probing around (not by reading flash values)?

Jörg