Subject: OT Re: rm to mp3
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2003-07-07 schrieb am 07.07.03 11:58:34:
> Hi,
> I'm currently practising a few songs of which I only have a .rm file
> to guide. Is there an easy way to convert these files to mp3?
> -- Johan

If you want to do it in faster-than-real-time have a look at
eo-video. ("", $35, 30 days trial available)

It's made for video, but can also be misused as an audio tool.
Export format is wav, you'll have to do the wav-mp3 later.
Very useful if you want to convert larger real media collections
in batch jobs.

Otherwise you can just play them and capture the output with a
direct-to-mp3 recorder tool like the freeware "messer".

Sie stehen auf POP3? Dann versenden Sie mit WEB.DE FreeMail Ihre SMS
aus Outlook oder Netscape!