Subject: Resume without rebooting
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2003-07-07

Hi all,

A few persons on the list has asked about how to resume without rebooting.
The answer has been to use Ben's excellent bookmark patch or wait for Ben's
excellent bookmark patch. Now you have a third option, try my small resume

I'm using the bookmark patch and had really no need of access to resume from
the menus, but then I read Henri's message and
thought he had an good idea on where to access the resume function.
My patch simply calls the start_resume function if trying to access the WPS
and no MP3 is playing.

Access to the resume function could be added to the settings menu also but
that the bookmark patch will be merged to the CVS it would be rather

Now all you single threaded guys like me who can't walk and listen to music
(or play Tetris and listen to music) at the same time, has yet another patch
to apply.