Subject: RE : Resume without rebooting
From: Henri David (hdavidlists_at_free.fr)
Date: 2003-07-07

Thanks for this one !! This patch is exactly what i was looking for !!!
I would vote for including this patch into the main CVS. It's just GREAT
and simple.

henri

2&group_id=44306&atid=439120

I'm using the bookmark patch and had really no need of access to resume
from the menus, but then I read Henri's message
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-07/0118.shtml
and thought he had an good idea on where to access the resume function.
My patch simply calls the start_resume function if trying to access the
WPS screen and no MP3 is playing.

Access to the resume function could be added to the settings menu also
but assuming that the bookmark patch will be merged to the CVS it would
be rather redundant.

Now all you single threaded guys like me who can't walk and listen to
music (or play Tetris and listen to music) at the same time, has yet
another patch to apply.

..../Henrik