Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: WARNING: possible virus on this list

Re: WARNING: possible virus on this list

From: Joris van den Heuvel <joris.bass_at_planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:41:37 +0200

I got it too, but my ISP's virus scanner removed it. Why bother protecting
your system against viruses yourself, when your ISP have better tools, don't
forget to update, and remove the stuff before it even gets to your system!
For E1,95 a month. Sounds like a bargain, not having to reinstall more than
200 apps a few times a year...

Regards,
Joris.