Subject: Re: FM Recorder charger specs & USB problem
From: eXus (exus_at_online.fr)
Date: 2003-07-07

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:43:26 -0700, Justin Heiner <jheiner_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> In the meantime, I would suggest connecting your FM Recorder to your USB
> on the computer... it will charge using that (as long as you're not
> playing/copying files)... basically, if the HD isn't spinning up lots,
> it'll charge overnight just fine.
>
> -Justin

Thank you Justin, but my FM Recorder doesn't want to boot (it just starts
to boot and immediatly shuts down) even if plugged to my USB... Does it
matter ? Or will the player boot after a little charging ? I don't want to
hurt the drive since I don't think starting & shutting it down right after
is a good thing for it...

eXus