Subject: Documentation
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2003-07-08

Hi,

I note that my "othelo" game has recently been included in the daily build
and any number of changes have been made to my original "patch."

The two _stranger_ changes that jump immediately to mind are:
1) all the (.h)eader files were dumped in the top of the source (.c)ode
2) all the documentation was completely removed

I take a certain level of pride in my code and wanted people to know that
these code changes were NOT my work!

As for removing the docs ...!!!!!??????
/me just looks plain baffled!
...not writing them is one thing - removing them is surely something
completely different!?

BlueChip