Subject: Re: FM Recorder charger specs & USB problem
From: eXus (exus_at_online.fr)
Date: 2003-07-08

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:37:39 -0700 (PDT), scott
<die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> where'd you buy your FMR? if you bought it from a store you could
> probably just return it there
> (assuming you bought it recently). but if this were an option, you
> probably would've already done
> it, right?
>
> -scott

Right, Scott :-)
I bought it on the web (RueDuCommerce.com, a french store), and I simply
can't return it coz the firmware is the Rockbox's one, so it would break
the three monthes warranty (it's a repackaged product)... Furthermore, I
really don't want to wait one month again if anyone there knows how to
solve this problem... I'm going to leave my country in 3 days, so my
decision must be taken fastly...

eXus