Subject: Roadmap
From: Henri (hdavidlists_at_free.fr)
Date: 2003-07-08

Hi,

On the site stands :
 Version 2.1
         Lots of features and fixes that were held off for 2.0
 Version 2.2
         User interface overhaul
 Version 2.3
         Plugin loader, opening the door for a bucketful of new
applications

AutoBuild Playlist could be added there.

GUI overhaul : what is this meant to be ?

Beside this it seems that 2.3 is almost out :):)

henri