Subject: Re: FM Recorder charger specs & USB problem
From: eXus (exus_at_online.fr)
Date: 2003-07-08

My FMR booted right now !!!
I just got the time to delete all Rockbox related files, so it won't matter
with the warranty !
But my USB controller reports a 98mA consumption, which seems not enough to
charge the player...
So I'll let it plugged (as Chuck adviced) and I'll wait, cause if it worked
the last problem would be the USB detection error :-)

eXus