Subject: Hello and a small request for help!
From: Dr. Joel Blaiberg (joel.blaiberg_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2003-07-08

Hi!

I have recently acquired an Archos FM Recorder 20 from my brother who bought himself a shiny new iPod. I'm slowly working my way round the Archos and playing around with all the cool new features supplied by Rockbox.

Everything seems to work fine but I've come across a small problem. The Ear Out connection appears to have a loose connection which results in sound only coming out of one channel unless I fiddle around with the headphone jack a great deal. This is replicated with every pair of headphones I try. Is it a common problem and can it be easily rectified? I'm not very electronics-competent and the unit is out of warranty.

Thanks

Joel