Subject: Re: More long recording problems with JBR20
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-07-08

Meirion Williams [e-knowledge] wrote:
> 2 questions I could do with some help on... how can I fix these files?

The PC utility FixVBR may help you.

> And more importantly.. why does Rockbox do this? I want it to stop!

If I knew why it did it, I would have fixed the bug long ago. So far,
every guy that have had this problem has been unable to help me find it.

I need a few thing from you. First of all, I would like to have one of
your broken files. Secondly, I would like an image of your FAT. But
let's start with reading sector 0 and 63 of your HD. Can you do that for me?

Linus