Subject: Re: More long recording problems with JBR20
From: ajf (ajf_at_midmaine.com)
Date: 2003-07-09

I experience a similar problem. Every file I record, without exeception,
will fail to play in the default player that shows up in Windows Explorer
when I select an mp3 that I have uploaded from Rockbox. However, I can
usuaully find some PC-based player that can play the file.

When I edit the file and save it again using Cool Edit 2000, for example,
then the file is fine, even if I have changed nothing.