Subject: Rockbox in Flash is released

Rockbox in Flash is released

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:26:30 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

I am confident enough now to release this tooling. Currently only for the
JBR20. You can find my FAQ and instructions here:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/readme.txt
It hopefully tells you all you'd like to know about it, but please post here
if not.

I'd like to serialize the first people trying this, to avoid major mishap.
So if the above doc can't keep you off and you'd like to try it right away,
please send me an email to not this account, instead
joergDOThohensohnATgmxDOTde. I'll then tell you either to wait for somebody ahead of you, or where to
find the stuff and to go ahead. Please email and post your results here asap
then, to avoid blocking other people. Sorry for being so restrictive for the
time being. I'll post here again if I consider it "free for all".

Greetings,
Joerg