Subject: Re: Rockbox in Flash is released
From: François-Xavier (IdeFX_at_iname.com)
Date: 2003-07-09

On 2003.07.09 13:02, Bob Allsopp wrote:
> I have solved my previous issue - I built today's version of Rockbox,
> and
> flashed this as the second firmware. Rockbox now boots in approx 4
> seconds
> on my Recorder 10. Yippee!!

Me either, everything works fine, the birds are singing on the tree,
the sun is shinning, and my jukebox boot in 4 sec, if it's not
hapyness, it may just lack a beer -but maybe beer wouldn't fit well
with the box of xanax I had to eat when I saw the ATA error-.

So, thank you very very very much for this amazing stuff
See you under the sunshinning ... ;)

FX Houard