Subject: Re: Keyboard through the API

Re: Keyboard through the API

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:53:56 +0200

Rune Wiinberg wrote:
> I could be nice if the alphanumeric keyboard could be called through the
> API.

Yes. I plan to release a new api version later today with:

- widgets
- keyboard
- request_bigbuf (or some name to that effect), which requests use of the big mp3 memory buffer. If no music is playing, the request is immediately granted. If music is playing, the user is asked to accept or deny the request. If accepted, music playback is stopped and the plugin gets the memory.

--
Björn