Subject: Thank you for your help! Was Is this true? WILL ROCKBOX WORK ON ANY ARCHOS?
From: Sharon (sharon25_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-07-09

Thanks to the kind folks who responded to my queries. I am glad I
asked, so now I know for sure what kind of unit to avoid (3000 or
multimedia), and I am reassured I can use the great features the
Rockbox wizards have created on whatever I end up getting!

There are some eBay sellers who do warranty that the unit you buy
works and give you 3 days to try it out, so that sounds pretty
reasonable to me.

Once again, thanks for the help!

Sharon