Subject: To the victims of rombox ATA Error -11
From: Stevie-O (
Date: 2003-07-10

This request goes out to the people who loaded Rockbox into their flash and can
now only start up using the F1+ON 'safe mode' feature:

Remember how your directions recommended you generate those
internal_rom_2000000-2FFFFFF.rom files? I need you to generate a *new* pair
(with the broken flashed Rockbox still present) and email a zip of both files to
me. Once again, I need a *new* pair -- generated fresh from the debug menu, NOT
the version you (hopefully) saved as a backup.

- Stevie-O

Real Programmers use COPY CON PROGRAM.EXE