Subject: Re: Rockbox in Flash doesn't work for FM :-)

Re: Rockbox in Flash doesn't work for FM :-)

From: DarkAngel <DarkAngel_at_omega.dnsalias.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:18:20 +0200

RockBox Rocks !
on my AJBR20 the flash process works fine (using the last build CVS-030710)
booting in 4 secs (with resume !)
this is so cool...
thanx Joerg :)
when will this be on the main site of RockBox ?
I made a program for win32 users (using visual studio.net) wich downloads
the latest release of rockbox and compact it using ucl so I just have to
copy the file on my box then run the rockbox_flash plugin :)
I'll put this on the web tonight :)
    ^-^ DarkAngel ^-^

Only Angels can fly but RockBox makes my box flying too !?! ;-)