Subject: Re: To the victims of rombox ATA Error -11

Re: To the victims of rombox ATA Error -11

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:15:21 +0200 (MEST)

> This request goes out to the people who loaded Rockbox into their flash
> and can
> now only start up using the F1+ON 'safe mode' feature:

I hope this has been solved now by different init (see my post about second
release).

> Remember how your directions recommended you generate those
> internal_rom_2000000-2FFFFFF.rom files? I need you to generate a *new*
> pair
> (with the broken flashed Rockbox still present) and email a zip of both
> files to
> me. Once again, I need a *new* pair -- generated fresh from the debug
> menu, NOT
> the version you (hopefully) saved as a backup.

You're up to simulate it, right?
I'm afraid this time it's no help, we know what initializations are done in
our code, it's just a matter of correct waiting for the disk at startup, in
combination with the various autodetects. I hope Björn's changes fixed it now.

Thanks anyway,
Jörg