Subject: Re: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?
From: George Styles (
Date: 2003-07-10

Sorry, should have said that :)

I dont really want to re-flash the rom each time I build a daily build (i
like being cutting edge), so re-flashing the rom for me was just an exercise
in getting it to load quicker

So what I have done is flashed the rom with the provided image, which has a
slightly older rockbox in it, and it is still rolo'ing the latest build from

I think this is the best compromise, as the box is useless until the disk
spins up anyway...

It would suit me to have it just load a non-scrambled image (rockbox.bin)
when it starts.

What do u think?