Subject: Re: FM Recorder won't turn on / USB left connected overnight
From: Tony Agee (ageetw_at_oceana.net)
Date: 2003-07-10

I've just tried turning it on again, it will not turn on. It has been
charging for nearly 4 hours.

I plugged the USB cable into it again and now the green light will sit and
blink on and off for about 60 seconds, like it is repeatedly trying to turn
on but cannot. The display never lights up.

Will Archos refuse to service my Jukebox if they see the Rockbox software on
it? I have no way of deleting it off the hard drive now!

Tony