Subject: Re: FM Recorder won't turn on / USB left connected overnight
From: scott (
Date: 2003-07-10

you could hope they won't have a way of starting it either, and they'll never know, but i'd wait
and experiment a bit before shipping it back to archos. have you tryed HOLDING the on button? more
than once i've turned my FMR on and i get a green light, then 3(ish) seconds later it shuts down.
if i hold on though until it gets to the archos loading screen though, it's fine.