Subject: RE: Re: Hello and a small request for help!
From: Gordon Gilchrist (gordon_at_gilly3.com)
Date: 2003-07-11

Be careful, soldering takes finesse that comes from training and experience
(1 hour), and proper equipment. A novice will damage your JB. I was
trained for a few minutes by one of the circuit-board repair ladies before I
became a field engineer. It changed me from an amateur (much better than
novice) to competent.
Good luck.

Gordon Gilchrist, EE