Subject: Re: Next release, free for all (recorders)

Re: Next release, free for all (recorders)

From: Henrik Backe <backe_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:50:50 +0200

Hi all, (especially Jörg)

What a difference the improved boot time makes on how you use the rombox,
I've actually started turning it off during working hours!

Jörg, thank you very much.

> Flashed my ajbr20 and almost everything is fine, except switching of with
> charger.
> Trying to power off brings up this message:
> ATA error: -31
> Press ON to debug
>
> mr.escape

I have a similar scenario.

When keeping OFF pressed when the charger is connected and the disk is
not spinning I get ATA error: -32. If the disk is spinnig when I keep OFF
pressed
it behaves as expected, powering off and rebooting.

Again, thanks a lot Jörg

.../Henrik