Subject: RE: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?

RE: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?

From: Pedro Clemente <PMC.NewsLetters_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:30:07 +0100

I believe Mike Holden was trying to point out, that if you have BOTH
ajbrec.ajz and ajbrec.ajz_, it's not mandatory that the Archos firware
will use ajbrec.ajz_ because it just grabs the first one it finds.

So, i understand that is good to rename ajbrec.ajz to ajbrec.ajz_,
leaving the rockbos updates up to the flasher plugin.
That way, you'll never need to have a ajbrec.ajz in your root again,
unless you want the flashed rockbox to open another, non-flashed
firmware.

Why anyone would want to do that, is beyond me.

Hope this sheds some light on the issue.