Subject: Flash Games question...
From: F. Andres (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-07-11

Hi!

I flashed, as posted before, and everything works fine. But when I want to start a game, I have an error like - i don't know exactly - '... .rockbox/rocks ... error...'
Does someone know this?

BTW I Have an answer, the Hardware Mask Value at my is, or was when checked, 0x0302. You said you wanted to have this info.

Another question : Can which files can I delete?
AJBREC.AJZ_ (I think this should be safe to delete, or not?)
FIRMWARE_REC.BIN
INTERNAL_ROM_0000-FFFF.BIN
INTERNAL_ROM_2000000-203FFFF.BIN

And something else, when I start my flashed Rockboxx, I have the starting screen, and after 4 to 5 seconds, I have the icons plus the starting screen (the battery/volume/repeat or not/shuffle icons and so on) ca. another 4to5 seconds later my AJB works. That'salltogether 10 Seconds which is still great, but someone know what I can do to speed up my AJB20 even more?

F. Andres