Subject: Re: Battery In Jukebox Recorder 15
From: Joris van den Heuvel (
Date: 2003-07-11

| YES! will no one ever read the FAQ (with emphasis on 'frequently')?

This may come as a surprise to you: NO! People are lazy, unless they are me

On a forum called I wrote a very comprehensive bass
amplifier FAQ. Everything you can possibly think of is there. I spent about
3 months compiling this document. It should've reduced the amount of
"simple" questions by 50-90 percent. Do you know how often it's read? My
estimate is a few times a month. On a forum with more than 33.000 registered
members, 80.000 discussions and almost a million posts, and about 150-200
people logged in at any given time.