Subject: Re: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-07-11

> I can think of at least one reason for wanting to automatically load an
> abjrec.ajz file from disk. I make use of Benjamin's Bookmark feature
> >from his site. At present bookmarking is not in the daily builds. I
> can't flash this version because it won't initialise the JB correctly,
> so it has to be on disk.

Can we maybe persuade Benjamin to recompile his version with the coldstart
firmware/driver changes? I guess there's no overlap with his work.
I really like to take this "abjrec.ajz" check out. Probably I will leave it
in for a while, until private branch versions have been updated, but please
don't got used to it.

Jörg