Subject: Re: Plugins
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-07-11

When you build the firmware the normal way, all your .rock files should be
created with it.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, James Ockwell wrote:

Well, I've flashed my AJBR, thanks Jorg, I'm running the lastest
bleeding edge builds, so I'm not completely stupid, but......where do I get
the plugins that will make the games etc actually work?
Thanks in advance

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

| Robert E. Hak < > |

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love
 and affection."
        - The Buddha