Subject: Re: FM Recorder won't turn on -update
From: Tony Agee (ageetw_at_oceana.net)
Date: 2003-07-11

Well, I tried turning it on this morning after leaving it charged for nearly
24 hours. For the first time, I'm getting a red light in addition to the
green light. Still no display.

Encouraged, I plugged it into the USB cable and now I'm getting all lights
AND the display. However, about 5 seconds into the booting OS screen it
shuts off and then starts back up again.

I'm going to leave it charged in for another 12 hours and see if we get any
further.

thank you everybody for your help while I struggle against this beast. :)