Subject: Re: FM Recorder won't turn on / USB left connected overnight
From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-07-12

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Joris van den Heuvel muttered drunkenly:
> I read somewhere that a completely empty Li-ion battery acts like a lead
> acid battery. It needs a long time before it will charge again.

This is expected, but it's not because it's similar to lead-acid. See,
e.g., <http://www.buchmann.ca/chap3-page5.asp>.

--
`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the