Subject: Re: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?

Re: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?

From: Nix <nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:57:40 +0100

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, idc-dragon_at_gmx.de mused:
>> I can think of at least one reason for wanting to automatically load an
>> abjrec.ajz file from disk. I make use of Benjamin's Bookmark feature
>> >from his site. At present bookmarking is not in the daily builds. I
>> can't flash this version because it won't initialise the JB correctly,
>> so it has to be on disk.
>
> Can we maybe persuade Benjamin to recompile his version with the coldstart
> firmware/driver changes? I guess there's no overlap with his work.

The dynamic playlist changes collided severely with the bookmark patch :(

I like the bookmark patch, but I like dynamic playlists more; I had to
choose. (OK, I could have fixed the bookmark patch myself, and in time I
may, but there's a severe shortage of round tuits in my area right now.)

--
`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the