Subject: Re: Flash Games question...
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2003-07-12

F. Andres wrote:

> Yes, in my root dir are about 600 to 800 files, I haven't got it here
> at the moment, but I think it must be around this number. As soon as I
> have the possibility, I will move the files to another dir and leave
> just 10 or 20 mp3s in the root, I'll post it here if the problem is
> gone or not.

Why do you need to have *any* mp3s in the root dir? I have only 1 file
(ajbrec.ajz, and that can go away once I've flashed my recorder), and
four folders - Music Files, Playlists, ID3 (permits ipod-like browsing
by ID3 tag data), and of course, .rockbox. I keep it clean the same way
I do my house - nothing much visible on the surface, but be very careful
when you open the closets or the drawers. =)