Subject: Re: Feature request
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-12

Ralf Hemmann <ralf_at_core-dump.de> wrote:
> Create directories and name a recording file in front.

Certainly a useful feature, I think there's already a feature request for
this one.

> Today I wanted to digitialize some Vinyl Records with my Recorder and
> this is pain without directories because sort out the Files that are
> named in random order after recording a few records is hard work.

Really? They aren't named in random order, they have the date and time in
the filename. If you sort them by filename you get them in exactly the
order you recorded them.
Of course, you could also rename them on the jukebox directly after
recording which is not much different to defining the name before
recording...

Andreas Stemmer