Subject: Re: Plugins and 8MB recorders
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-07-12

> What's the current status of plugins on recorders that have the 8MB mod?
> Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I'm also waiting for this. I hope Björn gets there before he goes on
vacation. Otherwise I will have to start hacking it.

However, currently my flashing business benefits from not having to maintain
two versions of the plugins. Ultimately, I hope the plugins can be position
independent code, so one version works for both.

Jörg