Subject: Re: Can ROLO load non-scrambled images?
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2003-07-12

> Yes, I can do that. Email me what you'd like to see there.
> Is there any specific reason for it being without the serial mod for
>or just because of the time of your build?

Yes, Sourcforge. And it was not in the daily tar ball at the time either.
But today the tar ball seems to be complete.

>Any way to join yours with the dynamic playlists? (I know, given one candy,
>asking for the whole box next)

Well, it works for unmodified playlist, so it can coexist with dynamic
playlists, but it
does not bookmark modified playlists. To me, modified playlist are very
transient so
it does not annoy me enough (yet) to make the rather large rewrite of the
bookmarking code.
I know that Hardeep has some ideas of how to store copies of the
.playlist_control file as a bookmark.
So when either Benjamin, Hardeeep, me, or someone else are annoyed or
intrigued enough it will
probably be done.